Today is Saturday…I’m sure you gathered that from the title, but here’s what that means.
It means that I don’t really want to do anything.
I wan to relax, rest, and do things at my leisure.
I want to knit and read. I want to search Ravelry, until I find a pattern that I simply cannot resist knitting.
I want to read the books that I have on my reading list until I fall asleep.
Some mayday that this is laziness, but I think it’s rest.
Now, although I want to do these things, I regret to inform you that I must first take care of my responsibilities. (Not necessarily in this order)
1. Take care of my children
2. Do some Landry
3. Clean up my house a bit
4. Work on my Psychology assignment
After I do some of these things, I want to…
1. Read my book for the book club “Chasing the Avatar” by Jovan Jones
2. Pick out a yarn for a knit along I am doing with a friend for thanksgiving
3. Finish knitting my daughters sweater
4. Possibly paint my toenails
Again, not necessarily in this order.
I look forward to having a great day filled with pleasantness and joy.